Thursday, October 13, 2016

A Nation in Need of a Shower



I have said before and will say again, I am no fan of Hillary Clinton.  I will hold my nose and vote for her because Trump is unthinkable.  Like it or not, and I don't, this is a binary election.  Having said all of this, the stories of HRC abusing women to protect her husband seem specious to me.  
What follows is a CNN Reality check of these accusations.  CNN is no friend of Clinton's - no matter what Chump says - they lean Right when they are not leaning over backwards for the Right.
In this article they mention Lewinsky and Flowers. Both of those women knowingly and with intent of purpose engaged in adultery with a married man. Flowers continued her affair for years by her own admission.
If I had been Bill's First Lady in 1998, as I said to a dear friend, I would have bitch-slapped the aforementioned ladies back to the prom on Nightly News. Afterward I would have separated Sweet William from his boys, and you all could have called him Madam President.
I will entertain questions if I have failed to make myself clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment