Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Not Again


I don't know about anyone else but I am getting sick to my soul of this retro world some are insisting upon building and/or defending.  I am not talking about the beautiful clothing of the '20's or the Art Deco of the '30's.  I am not talking about the victory gardens of the '40's or the poetry salons of the '50's. Sadly, I am not talking about the revolutionary spirit of the sixties and the seventies.  I am talking about a time before child labor laws and a recognition that people needed to make enough money to live on for the economy to grow.  This is fucking unbelievable.  Is this why the righteous Right is so intent upon stopping abortion, to produce an army of child workers?  God my ass.  There is no God in tobacco fields where children work.


No comments:

Post a Comment