Thursday, February 19, 2015

Enough is a Enough


ATTENTION COLORADO RESIDENCE:

I am angry. I am beyond angry - I am livid. House Bills 1161 and 1171 will come up for debate next week at the State level. These bills allow businesses to discriminate against people on the basis of religion. THIS IS NOT RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, IT IS RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY. I have just contacted my Senator and State House Representative, in addition to the President of the Senate. Both Senators are Republicans. I told them to keep their bloody God in church and out of public policy. Please, if you live in Colorado - where the Right enjoys a one vote majority in the Senate - do the same.

I suspect this is aimed largely at the LGBT community. We need to BOYCOTT any business involved in this shit. We need to rip any so-called public servant a new one who dares to propose that their religion supersedes the laws of this land, the Constitution and the human rights of any individual regardless of race, creed, color, gender or sexual orientation.

It is time to raise hell. Brad saw a bumper sticker not to long ago that said, "Please Jesus protect us from your followers." It isn't all of Jesus' followers, just the ones who are in power. So let this be our rallying cry, "Please Jesus protect us from your fake followers and false prophets."

Can I get a witness?

No comments:

Post a Comment