Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just a Few Questions, Senator



Questions: Had the Blunt Amendment passed today, or should it pass in the future, will men be prohibited from having vasectomies? If employers can dictate care and treatment plans to their employees will they use cost as a criteria for lodging a quasi moral objection to access to health care? If a necessary procedure is denied to a man or woman resulting in death what is the employer's liability? It seems to me that all these politicians on the Right are blowing smoke out their ass to the detriment of their own party’s political future.

None of this is about birth control. It is about hating women and seeing yet another opportunity to grind the Working Class underfoot.

2 comments:

  1. Great site! BTW how can I join as a member and how did you get the music? Wonderful writing here but then you know I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to playlist and created a playlist then posted it to my blog under share. I think you have to be a member of Google's Blogger. This link is posted on my Facebook profile if you don't wand to go to all that trouble.

    ReplyDelete